We are looking for Canada’s brightest start-ups working in retail innovation.
Applications will be accepted from across the nation. Six innovative Canadian start-ups will have the chance to showcase and pitch their business concepts to industry leaders including Oxford Properties Group and Retail Prophet.
There are two categories in the competition:
includes new retail concepts that provide consumers with a different product, service or shopping experience
includes innovative technology that aims to change or influence the consumer shopping experience
The application process is open from December 21, 2016 until January 27, 2017 and the selected participants will be notified during the first week of February 2017.
Demo in Yorkdale, or another premium Oxford Properties Group Shopping Centre
A winner from each category will receive the opportunity to set up inside Canada’s premier retail mall – Yorkdale Shopping Centre or another premium Oxford Properties Group Shopping Centre.
Meet the Most Powerful
Retailers in Canada
Meet Brands and
Participate as an exhibitor at Dx3 2017 – Canada’s largest and leading digital marketing, advertising and retail event.
All finalists will be interviewed by Amber Mac on the Dx3 2017 show floor and streamed live from the event. Meet other journalists and media as they report on the show.
- be a for-profit business in retail or retail technology
- have a proprietary product or service that is undergoing market testing and can be brought to market in the first six months of 2017
- be in the early stages of business development as one of the following: a start-up company or an existing small business
- have identified a market for your technology, service or retail product, and have activated a business plan well into test mode
- have a management team in place that can demonstrate their ability to handle both the technical and managerial aspects of your business